Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our new place...in two years


Bob and I have started discussing buying a fixer upper in the next couple of years once he has completed film school. I’ve always imagined my first home to be a reasonably priced, slightly worn California bungalow that we can rebuild with our own hands. We both grew up in suburban neighborhoods where all of the homes resembled one another, so uniqueness is paramount. Since our talk, I haven’t been able to think of much else. I’m googling a thousand different types of hardwood floors, building my dream home on Pinterest, picking out colors. It’s getting really bad. Of course I can’t help but share some of my ideas here. ..
White walls, wooden beams, and the only plant I can keep alive
Bathtub in the bedroom..Maybe?
Outdoor Patio

No comments:

Post a Comment