Friday, March 2, 2012

Flashback Friday


Angelenos are spoiled when it comes to weather. The coldest it has been all winter is around 50 degrees, and I find that completely intolerable. Trust me,  I feel horrible saying that when people are still shoveling snow out of their driveways and adding layers upon layers to their bodies. I must have been a desert baby in another lifetime, because I simply can’t function in any weather below 80. I needed something to warm me up today and this picture did just that. 



This was taken of me and my friend Christina on the third day of the Coachella Valley Music Festival. We were exhausted from running around trying to catch every single band and needed a quick break before the last big night. Bob thankfully snapped this picture of us basking in the sunshine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment